Music PR
Tonight was the last class for my music public relations class that I developed for Syracuse University. I've wanted SU to have a class like this since I started classes there in 2000 as a Masters student. I wanted it even more in 2002 as a doctoral student. Now they have one. With sixteen future PR professionals now out of my class I hope I gave them a sense of what I do and what others do when promoting music. I know I did but i hope it sticks with them. I guess I can't describe what it was like to see the class end so I'll just end with this:
"Well here I am don't know how to say this
Only thing I know is awkward silence." -Saves The Day
"Well here I am don't know how to say this
Only thing I know is awkward silence." -Saves The Day


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home